Much has happened since my last post in August 2016. Wow! That was some time ago!
Firstly, I’m writing this on a Wednesday night, hoping to post the next day. We’ll see…
- So Trump is POTUS…gross. However, the good news is…
- I (and several others!) have a newfound motivation and voice to support and donate intensely to ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and public schools however and whenever possible! I mean, seriously: Yikes.
- The holidays were good. Didn’t travel anywhere but had a good time with loved ones. Jess got me some awesome stuff for xmas!
- I turned another year older….January birthday!
- I got into cross-stitch. Of course my first project was a burger…
- I started a new role at work! Similar but added more responsibilities! I’m a lot busier and doing a wider range of things.
Here’s a hike we took! Wintery, greenery. Love is love is love is love! <3
Photos from my iPhone.
Before I get started on my post-vacation work-out and stricter dieting (I feel like I gained 100lbs on this vacation!), here I go reminiscing yummy treats and sights! Missing Maui already. It was a great time with great people.
Saw this on our walk towards Turtle Town/Makena beach. What are they? Don’t seem like coconuts due to the color and leaves but maybe they are…..?
Roaming goat on our small hike towards La Perouse Bay. Doesn’t look like Maui for a minute!
Found at a vintage/antique shop in Paia.
Giant-ass palm leaves!
Jess and I drove to a somewhat ghetto neighborhood for these. Malasadas – made hot and fresh to order! From Home Maid Bakery.
Waves building up on our way to La Perouse Bay.
View from the car, lava rocks and otherworldly land!
La Perouse Bay.
View towards the ocean and pools, Grand Wailea Resort.
One of my favorite treats while in Maui – CookKwee’s!